sayana/nag/grief/positivity/daily

Thursday, November 11, 2021

Daily Dose of Positivity: Quotes that inspire me in daily life

No one has an exclusive opportunity. When the sun rises, it raises for everyone – Chinese proverb

·      * I have never in my life learned anything from anyone who agreed with me – Dudley Moore

·      * One who looks for a friend without faults will have none – Hasidic saying

·     *  Plan for the future, because that is where you are going to spend the rest of your life – Mark Twain

·  * Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence – Vince Lombardi

·      * The essence of genius is knowing what to overlook – William James

·      * Light tomorrow with today – Browning

·      * It is not the truth that loses us: it is the way of telling it – Voltaire

·      * It may be true that truth alone wins in the end, but all that wins may not be the truth…. My own belief.

No comments: